Chapter Leadership Position Application
This application is intended for professionals interested in an Executive Committee or Committee Chair position with the Phoenix iaedp Chapter. The purpose of the application is to allow the current chapter officeholders a chance to learn more about who you are, what your professional interests are, and what skills and experiences you can bring to an officeholder or committee chair position to help further the mission of the Phoenix iaedp Chapter and continue to help grow the chapter.
All positions require a 2-year commitment. Please consider whether you are in a position to make a full 2-year commitment before applying. The positions currently available are:
- Social Media
Other positions may become available, so let us know if you are open to being considered for other positions should they become available. Please see the description of Executive Committee and Committee Chair Duties following this application for specific responsibilities of each position.
Please complete the application in its entirety. The information you provide will be shared with current officeholders to aid in voting for new officeholders.
Please email your completed application or contact for more information to Phoenix iaedp Chapter c/o President, Dr. Melodie Simmons, MS, LPC, CEDS-S, ACHE at email@example.com by June 12, 2023.
Organization Affiliations (i.e., employer(s); faculty appointments):
Contact information (phone & email):
- Are you a current member of iaedp? If so, are you a member of the Phoenix chapter?
- Have you attended any Phoenix iaedp Chapter events in the past 3 years? If so, please estimate how often you have attended events (i.e., once a year, every event, etc.)
- Phoenix Chapter officeholder/chair position of interest:
- Please provide a brief biography highlighting your educational and professional experiences. Please highlight your experiences with the eating disorders treatment community and any involvement with professional organizations focused on eating disorder work (i.e., iaedp, AED, ANAD, etc.)
Please share WHY you are interested in being a part of the board and why you are interested in the specific positions you listed above in response to question #3.
- What skills do you feel you will bring to a board position that will help further the mission of Phoenix iaedp and help grow the chapter?